Saturday, October 27, 2007

Spiritual Secrets

Manya Brachear of The Seeker posts some of the spiritual secrets from PostSecret. I'm not sure I buy this one:

"I’m an editor for a large online atheist newsletter--and I believe in God."
If it's true, I wonder if he/she doesn't want to give up his/her connections and income now that he/she no longer believes in atheism (and yeah, as much as you protest it, it is a belief system, that's why it's been categorized as a religion). I wonder how many Christians do the same thing.

(via)

1 Comment:

  1. Mimi Lenox said...
    A special day is coming up on my blog and in the blogosphere. Bloggers are set to blog for peace November 7, 2007.

    I invite you to join me - and a cast of incredible bloggers - as we mark our world with a promise of peace. Bloggers from around the world including 30 countries (and counting)and nearly every state in the United States will participate in BlogBlast for Peace.I hope you will participate in this growing phenomenon.
    Your blog. One post. One day.
    How To Get Your Peace Globe
    Thank you,
    Mimi Lenox

Post a Comment



Design | Elque 2007