Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm Back!! Did you miss me?

I got back yesterday but was really busy trying to catch up on my email. It wasn't as much as I thought it was going to be but I had left my inbox in such a mess that I think it will take me a week to dig out from under the pile of emails!

I plan to blog about what I did during my blogging break later today. It's going to take me awhile to write the post because I was really busy. Let's just say that I didn't really rest and I'm a little exhausted from my week long activity.

2 Comments:

  1. Pamela said...
    yes.
    I wanted to tell you I got a blogs gone wild template so I can do the new blogger.

    I do miss my old one... it was so open and airy.
    Bookfool said...
    Welcome back!

    I'm too tired to comment at my own blog, but I got your message saying you're still in on the Chunkster Challenge - thanks! There will be one last check-in when the challenge ends. I've still got one book I want to squeeze in, too. I admire you for attending school at the same time you're dealing with two kids in school. I'm just waiting until the youngest (15) can drive himself - about 2 more years, I guess, till I feel like he'll be somewhat safe. The drive to his school is pretty dangerous.

    Life comes before blogging; I know what you mean about needing to spend less time with the blog and more time reading. I'm working on that, myself. :)

Post a Comment



Design | Elque 2007