Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another take on the end times and Fox shows on the Internet

It took me awhile to realize I had double posted. How embarrassing!

I mentioned this on Reformed Chicks but I don't trust you people are reading the headlines :-) Here is another take on the end-times by a theater critic:

Imagine if everything the Religious Right believes about the End Times is true, except the Rapture doesn't take them and the antichrist turns out to be their favorite politician . . . That's the story of The Event, which will be serialized on this space, one Episode per week, over the next few months.
Also, I just discovered that Fox has put their shows on the Internet in HD. I think this is incredibly smart of them to put their content on the Internet. I have not been watching "Standoff" but since they have a number of the episodes online, I plan to watch it. And I'm so happy to be able to watch "Bones" on the Internet because I love that show.

Now, I can watch all my favorite shows on the Internet (ABC's shows are here, NBC's are here and CBS' shows are here) which I find much more convenient than watching TV. I can watch when I'm cooking dinner or cleaning and I don't have to sit through a lot of commercials. It really is a win-win situation for everyone. And I think the beauty of the situation for advertisers is that the focus is on one or two products that I can remember not a number of products that I will likely forget. I really love the car commercials and actually have begun to want the cute little Toyota Yaris.

2 Comments:

  1. Moonshadow said...
    Why don't you weigh in over at Kim from Hiraeth?
    Pamela said...
    I've been catching up on ugly betty -- on the internet.

    It's a great way to watch it without all those horrid commercials.

    I've not seen the end times stuff.
    Since before Christmas I've stayed away from controversy because my acid reflux was responding negatively.

Post a Comment



Design | Elque 2007