Saturday, December 09, 2006

The final is over and now, onto the final

Seminary is very tiring! As soon as you finish one final examine you have to start studying for the second. Thank they Lord, I have more time to study than I did last year. I only had the weekend. I took a test on Friday and then had another one scheduled for the following Monday and then another on the following Friday (that was the last time I took three classes at once, never again).

So, I took my Old Testament Theology and History final yesterday and it went really well, thank you for your prayers. I don't know how I did but I filled up my blue book, whether it was with gibberish or what he was looking for, who knows? Now, I have to study for my Gospels class. I have to read a very hard book that I put off reading all semester and will be punished for it this week :-(

Thank you for voting for the Reformed Chicks blog. Please vote for us daily. There was mention of payment, so in instead of cash (which I don't have since I'm a struggling seminarian), I give you this:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Design | Elque 2007