Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Busy since the start of school

I started seminary last week and have been really busy ever since. I have a Greek quiz next week, Matthew 5-6 and I'm a little overwhelmed by it. Plus I found out that I am going to have to write two exegetical papers, one for a passage in the Pentateuch and one from Luke. I was beginning to think it was mistake to take these two classes together until my OTHT professor, Dr. Green, told us that the two classes compliment each other.

OK, that's all I have time for right now, I will try to post more about my classes later today.

BTW, prayer would be appreciated.

Tags:

9 Comments:

  1. Moonshadow said...
    It's not a mistake ... it's the opportunity of a lifetime.
    Anonymous said...
    You have been prayed for today.

    Blessings, and peace.

    Kevin Stilley
    http://righteousjudgment.blogspot.com/
    lori said...
    You are in my prayers.
    michele said...
    Thank you for your prayers.

    Moonshadow, I do realize that :-)
    Mike Y said...
    Michele,

    I'm excited for you! I like hearing about your little quizes and assignments. Seriously!

    Good luck with them all.

    -Mike
    michele said...
    Well, that's probably what you'll be hearing about. Though I will be reading a redemptive historical paper this weekend that I hope to share what I learn (and remember I said hope :-)
    Moonshadow said...
    At church yesterday morning, I prayed for you. And again today, I prayed a decade for your intentions as well as for you to apply yourself and see results.

    Does the Rev. study start tomorrow (Friday) morning?

    Maybe I'm not invited :-( but I haven't heard "boo" about it.
    michele said...
    Not invited? How could you think such a thing?

    It's next week, I need to send out an email.
    Moonshadow said...
    That's a school holiday for us, so I don't know whether we'll show.

    But, at least I won't be there tomorrow for nothing! :-)

Post a Comment



Design | Elque 2007