I was tagged by Katy for this book meme, so here goes:
- One book that changed your life: Chosen by God by R. C. Sproul. This book changed my life before I actually read it :-) my husband read it and explained to me the doctrine of election and my life was never the same after that. I did eventually read it.
- One book that you've read more than once: Text Under Negotiation by Walter Brueggemann and the only reason I read it twice was because I didn't understand it the first time.
- One book you'd want on a desert island: The Bible, it's the only book you could read over and over again and not be bored.
- One book that made you laugh: All of the Douglas Adams books.
- One book that made you cry: Comeback by Claire and Mia Fontaine made me cry.
- One book that you wish had been written: Now, why would I give my ideas away :-)
- One book you wish had never been written: The Church Dogmatics by Karl Barth
- One book that you are currently reading: The Return of the King by Dr. Vern Poythress
- One book you've been meaning to read: God and Promise by Michael Horton