Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A New Metablog



The Blogging Chicks Blogroll Metablog is finally done! It took me forever but I'm done and now I'm happy with it and will rest from redesigning my blogs for a little while (I hope, anyway). I used a Gecko & Fly template again since they are so easy to work with. They write their templates in such a simple, straightforward manner. And they have an interesting blog, as well.

In other news, as you can see I did not finish the Samson study in time for the Christian Carnival. Oh well, I started it and will continue writing it and submit it early. I will devote my day to this blog tomorrow and get some content up here. I want to write something for the Carnival of the Blogging Chicks and post it early so I'm not writing and assembling a Carnival all in the same night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Design | Elque 2007