Friday, July 07, 2006

Movies Tonight

I'm going to see the new Garfield movie tonight. I would rather see The Devil Wears Prada but I have a 10 year old and I don't think she would like that movie (she might but she isn't going to get the chance to find out ;-). Mommy's don't usually get to pick the movies they want to see (at least in this house). We are going to do the same thing we did a couple weeks ago but in reverse. Sarah will see The Pirates of the Caribbean 2 with her dad and I'm going to see Garfield with Samantha.

So, that means I better produce something today for the Carnival of the Blogging Chicks or I'm going to have to try to write something on the same day that I assemble the Carnival and participate in the Saturday photo hunt.

6 Comments:

  1. Happy0303 said...
    If you ever do see The Devil Wears Prada, let me know how it was. The book is one of my all time favorites. I just don't want to be disappointed by the movie.
    michele said...
    Yes, I will. I will probably see it tomorrow.
    lori said...
    Did you see the movie "Cars"? My husband and I took our twin 12 year olds, and our 9 year old. They laughed through the whole movie.
    michele said...
    My husband took my 10 year old. My 14 year old didn't want to see it so I took her to see Superman Returns. I talk about it on Reformed Chicks Blabbing.
    lori said...
    Sorry, I am a new reader and didn't realize you have more than one blog. I'll check it out.
    michele said...
    That's ok! I've had readers who have been here forever and don't realize that :-).

    Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Post a Comment



Design | Elque 2007