Friday, May 05, 2006

Just to let you know...

You scored as Chalcedon compliant. You are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations, you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant


100%

Modalism


67%

Monophysitism


33%

Monarchianism


33%

Docetism


0%

Arianism


0%

Apollanarian


0%

Adoptionist


0%

Donatism


0%

Gnosticism


0%

Pelagianism


0%

Nestorianism


0%

Albigensianism


0%

Socinianism


0%

Are you a heretic?
created with QuizFarm.com

In case you were wondering if I was orthodox or not, I've been certified!

Hey, take the quiz and let me know how you did. I want to see how many heretics read my blog :-).

BTW, Fick's score was 50% heretical (and that's enough to be orthodox) and Oz's was 90%.

(Link via The Fick and Oz Show)

2 Comments:

  1. Linda said...
    I was 100% Chaldedon compliant -- can I join your club??
    michele said...
    Very good! Yes you can. What club would that be? I'm in so many :-).

Post a Comment



Design | Elque 2007