Sunday, May 07, 2006

Alliance of the Anonymous

I was just over at the Alliance of the Anonymous headquarters, where they gave my blog a shout out and after quoting from my profile asked this:

For some reason, she doesn't tell us how old her husband is.

...what's she hiding...


If anyone else was wondering why I didn't mention my husband's age, it may be because he's a younger man! He's 42! There, the secret has been revealed.

BTW, go join this blogroll! They haven't had a new member in a month.

Now, off to bed so I can get up early to study.

6 Comments:

  1. eph2810 said...
    Well, I haven't published our ages either, except the age of our son.:)
    michele said...
    I think he thought it was weird that I had my age and my daughters' age but not my husband's age and when I thought about it, I think it was strange too. I never thought to include his age.
    Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...
    I'd only want to post mine and dh's age if it's while it's the same. For 8 days a year I get to be older... he'll never let me live it down.
    michele said...
    That's funny! My husband is pretty good about being younger.
    prairie girl said...
    Michele,

    I, too, am an older woman married to a younger man, though it is only a 10 month age difference. Still, it was fun to say "I am a woman in her 50's married to a man in his 40's!"

    :)
    michele said...
    You go girl! I'm not looking forward to that.

Post a Comment



Design | Elque 2007