Saturday, April 22, 2006

Weird Yahoo Search Result





It is beyond weird, it is just plain wrong that this blog is listed first for "life of the sun." There is no way anyone should come here when they are looking for this kind of information. Why in the world would I be first? I don't blog about the sun. I understand that "life" and "sun" are in my title and I understand that "sun" is in a verse I quote, but this is just wrong! Yahoo needs to filter blogs like me out of their searches.

Updated to add: OK, just got a new search tonight (April 23) for this, "the life of the sun from its birth to its death." Guess what rank I had? You guessed it, I'm number one. Woohoo?

8 Comments:

  1. doug said...
    Maybe you should start a new blog; Life of the SON!!!!!!
    michele said...
    Maybe, but I alread have five, I don't think I can handle another!!
    SupComTabz said...
    I'm first in "stupid people shouldn't breed" on google.. ha!
    michele said...
    Well, wouldn't that make sense? How many sites are named that?
    Anonymous said...
    You say you have five web-blogs.

    Can you give me the other sites.

    This blog is very informative.
    michele said...
    The other site that is up and running is the Reformed Chicks Blabbing blog. I deleted one blog and another blog is used for my Blogging Chicks blogroll (and it's not ready for prime time yet :-). Another blog, Reformed Weltanschauung Blogging, doesn't have much content now but it will in the future.

    Keep coming back, I will provide much more over the coming months. I plan to provide Bible study material and posts on Reformed Theology and Biblical Theology. And make sure you read my archives.

    If there is something specific you would like me to cover, let me know. I would be happy to provide help in anyway that I can.
    Anonymous said...
    Thank you Michele for the other sites!

    I have spent sometime reading through your blogs this week.

    I enjoyed the ones on prayer.

    Don't we all need that.
    michele said...
    Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed them. I hope they helped. I think it's an area that we all struggle with.

Post a Comment



Design | Elque 2007