Monday, April 24, 2006

Blogger is Being a Pain in the Butt

I've been having problems posting with blogger lately. Hence the double posting, one was supposed to be deleted but blogger goes into an infinite loop, gets stuck and won't publish.

*Sigh* you get what you pay for.

Also, now that my posts are shorter (due to the show/hide tags), I was noticing that I don't post a lot. Of course, this is deceptive because the shorter posts are hiding a lot of writing :-). But it's bothering me and so I plan to try to post more of the study (John 9) this week. Please keep checking back. I haven't abandoned Samson, I will post something on that later in the week.

2 Comments:

  1. Annette Burkett said...
    Sounds like you had the same problem today that I was having. I thought it was because I changed my template, but I'm glad to know that it is fixed now!

    I found you through CWO. Glad you joined the group. I look forward to coming back to visit!

    In His Love,
    Annette
    michele said...
    Thank you! I'm enjoying the company :-).

Post a Comment



Design | Elque 2007