Saturday, April 22, 2006

Another Addition to the Blogging Chicks Blogroll

Image hosting by TinyPic Welcome Polly Boyette of Life is a Buffet in Virginia to our Blogging Chicks blogroll. Polly's is an author who has written a book entitled, "Life is a Buffet" which "is a collection of hilarious but true stories...Along with each story, a scriptural interpretation has been added to teach simple Biblical principals." Please stop by Polly's blog and welcome her to our group.

BTW, you might have noticed that I changed the name of my "Weltanschauung Blogging" to Reformed Weltanschauung Blogging, I think it's catchier :-).

Also, you might have noticed that I created a Blogging Chicks site. I plan to eventually move the base of operations for Blogging Chicks blogroll over there. I was thinking of starting an aggregator, what do you think?

4 Comments:

  1. Undercover Angel said...
    Great! I love it when we get new people!

    The new site was a great idea! Definitely get a news aggregator - I always read all of my favorite blogs through bloglines everyday, and I'm sure a lot of people do!
    michele said...
    Yeah, I think it will be fun to have all the posts together like that. I was thinking of one where you see posts from each blog so people get a feel from what the women are like on the blogroll.

    I think it will also help generate traffic to sites that don't have as much traffic as some of the other sites do.
    SupComTabz said...
    Your link for the RW isn't working! :)
    michele said...
    Hey Tabz, thanks for letting me know. I hate broken links! They are like broken windows in a house to me. I had fixed it on RCB but forgot to do it here (that's one of the many problems with cross-posting).

Post a Comment



Design | Elque 2007