Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Prayer Update

I would put up a dancing "joy" graphic right now but I've got too much dancing stuff on my web right now! I did really well on my midterm. Thank you for your prayers. I cried when I saw the grade because I thought I had failed. God is truly gracious!

So, in lieu of dancing words, I give you this:

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye heavenly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

If you want to sing along, go here.

11 Comments:

  1. Kim from Hiraeth said...
    congratulations!

    I am happy for you and singing along!
    michele said...
    Thank you so much. I thought of you when I got the news. Let me know if there is anything I can pray for you (I'll also keep an eye out on your blog for special needs). BTW, don't stop blogging (unless you have to :-)! I enjoy your site.
    Moonshadow said...
    Outstanding! Thumbs up, Michele!

    And, oooh, I adore singing the Doxology ...
    michele said...
    Thanks! Yes, we can all stand to stop and sing the doxology every so often throughout our day.

    I sang the doxology while being sowed up after Samantha's birth. The doctor said she never heard anyone sing while she did that before.
    SupComTabz said...
    I have a funny story about the doxology - we used to recite it every service at my grandpa's church. When my cousin Joe and I were teenagers my grandpa didn't have a church anymore. He wrote a poem and gave it to his mom and said, "I just came up with this!"

    My aunt looks at the paper and it's the words to the doxology. My cousin had it imbeded in his subconscious and didn't realize it was a song we used to sing!
    michele said...
    Why didn't your Grandpa have a church?
    Beth said...
    Congrats!
    michele said...
    Thanks! It felt good!
    SupComTabz said...
    He retired.... :)
    michele said...
    He retired from going to church? Can you do that? At what age?
    Moonshadow said...
    Good one, Michele. Hilarious!

Post a Comment



Design | Elque 2007